March 1st, 2015
Louis Hyatt Inc. T/A Commercial is seeking to hire a Staff Accountant II. The incumbent under minimal supervision, is responsible for maintaining the integrity and accuracy of tenant and property accounts to the inclusion of full charge bookkeeping responsibilities for all commercial and residential clients in the Hyatt Commercial portfolio. The qualified candidate will possess a minimum level of education and experience which includes:
High School Diploma or equivalent.
2+ years of experience in all of the following functions:
- Full charge bookkeeping background or in A/P or A/R functions.
- Prior working experience with a Property Management company very helpful.
- Completion of inputting accurate monthly and annual financial reporting information necessary for billing.
- Dependability and acceptance of increasing responsibility, as measured by either successful management of larger portfolios or more complex portfolios.
- Success at working with a wide range of clients, co-workers, vendors, and tenants.
- Must possess and display a high level of professionalism.
- Timberline software experience helpful.